About Heritage Square
At Heritage Square, residents enjoy a gorgeous setting just blocks from Dixon’s historic downtown district and the Rock River. Paintings by local artists decorate the walls, and our well-manicured grounds feature community gardens, a covered patio, and a water fountain.
Heritage Square is a true oasis: We provide affordable housing for seniors at any stage, on a campus that exudes with life.
Empowering our Residents
The Dixon community reveres Heritage Square because we have created an environment of respect and dignity for seniors. We empower our residents – through a Resident Council of elected peers – and we enable our residents to engage in a wide range of programs and activities for their personal wellness.
- Laundry Services and a Laundry Room
- Housekeeping Services
- Community Kitchenettes
- Beauty Shop
- Guest Room for Out-of-Town Visitors to Stay Overnight
- Exercise Room
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Room
- Basic Cable TV Provided
- Telesensory Machine to Enlarge Printed Materials
- Computer With Individuals E-Mails
- Community Gardens
- Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) Counselor